Symphony World Travel - Fetcham
Mauritius – Shandrani Beachcomber Resort and Spa
Set in the unspoiled south surrounded by 70 acres of gardens and the Blue Bay Marine Park, Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is located on a magnificent stretch of Mauritius’s south coast, we believe it offers the best all inclusive package in Mauritius. There’s so much included from fine dining to champagne by the glass and the resort itself offers complete relaxation.
The extensive all inclusive package features á la carte and fine dining at 3 of the 4 restaurants (the 4th restaurant offers buffet meals which are also included) a huge selection of internationally branded drinks, including champagne by the glass from 6pm.
There a countless things for guests to do during their stay, unwind on one of the three beaches, treat yourself to an indulgent afternoon at the spa or try out one of the complimentary land and water sports. If you’d like to uncover a magical underwater world then there’s some great snorkelling just off the beach or you could practise your swing at the pitch & putt Golf course.
- Enjoy á la carte and fine dining
- Champagne by the glass from 6pm
- Relax on a choice of 3 beaches
Accommodation: The luxurious and sophisticated rooms, apartments and suites are all sea facing offering a unique and individual atmosphere. The extensive range of accommodation caters perfectly for couples and families.
All rooms, apartments and suites include:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning, private bathroom with bathtub, shower and W.C, king or twin beds, minibar, safe, hairdryer, international direct dialing telephone, free WIFI, television with satellite channels and complimentary tea & coffee making facilities.
- Non-Smoking Policy:
- All rooms, restaurants, bars and public areas of the hotel are non-smoking areas.
- For full details of all accommodation options, please see our website.
Restaurants and Bars: All of the superb restaurants are included in the package including three restaurants which offer á la carte or fine dining. There’s champagne by the glass from 6pm, an impressive wine list including over 40 carefully selected wines, soft drinks and imported spirits. Whether you are looking for a quiet dining experience or a lively atmosphere from elegant Italian cuisine to light lunches and buffets with live cooking stations there is something for everyone. Occasionally the hotel may use one of its restaurants for a group booking and post-Easter to September the hotel may close two of its restaurants.
Dress Code: During the day the dress code is casual, during the evening the restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual, so shirts and trousers (full length) for men.
All Inclusive: Unlike other hotels, the all inclusive benefits at Shandrani commence from the time you arrive at the hotel until you depart, regardless of check-in and check-out times.
- Dining, Meals and Snacks
- Breakfast at Le Grand Port or Le Sirius restaurants
- Lunch at Le Grand Port, Le Sirius or Ponte Vecchio Restaurants
- Dinner in a choice of up to four restaurants – Le Grand Port, Ponte Vecchio, Le Sirius or Teak Elephant. Teak Elephant is an adults only restaurant and due to its small and intimate size, guests may be limited to dining at this restaurant once during their stay.
- Snacks from all bars between 15:00 and 17:00
- Pancakes at Blue Bay Bar between 15:00 and 17:00
- Unlimited selected premium branded drinks from Blue Bay Bay, Sirius Bar and at the restaurants – including a selection of imported brands.Champagne by the glass from 6pm
- Selected bottled wine from the wine list during lunch and dinner
- Beach trolley and poolside service
- Drinks from the mini bar in your room: beers, soft drinks, juices and water
- Some items are available at an additional charge – see our website for more details
Sports, Relaxation and Children’s Clubs: Numerous free land sports including 6 floodlit tennis courts (equipment free, balls need to be purchased) a 9-hole pitch and putt golf course (equipment free, balls need to be purchased) volleyball court and bocci ball, mountain bikes, group golf and tennis lessons as per hotel schedule.
Land and Water Sports: Located with privileged access to the beautiful Blue Bay Marine Park, Shandrani is the ideal place for water sports and there are also a large variety of excellent land based activities for guests to try. Take a glass-bottomed boat ride to get a closer look at the underwater world, improve your fitness at the health centre or enjoy a round of golf at the 9-hole pitch & putt course. And nature lovers will love immersing themselves in the beautiful surroundings with the Beachcomber Sports & Nature Programme.
Spa Beachcomber: Set amidst lush tropical gardens, the Spa at Shandrani provides an idyllic setting for guests to unwind and leave their worries behind. Designed to reflect the natural beauty, the twenty Robinson Crusoe styled thatched cabins blend seamlessly with bamboo hedges and reflective pools. Take time to step back from your everyday worries and reconnect with yourself by selecting from the comprehensive treatment menu offering exclusive beauty care and well-being options. Spa Beachcomber at Shandrani features 20 treatment rooms which are made up of:
- 16 singles massage cabins
- 4 double massage cabins
- 1 beauty parlour
- 1 hair salon
- 1 pool
- 1 sauna
- 1 hammam
- Access to the hammam and sauna facilities are reserved to guests on the day of their treatment.
Family Holidays: With an extensive all-inclusive package, three spectacular white sandy beaches and an array of family friendly accommodation options. All rooms can accommodate a couple and one child but if you need more space for your little ones to roam free, why not stay in a family apartment or suite for two spacious bedrooms and bathrooms complete with baby care facilities available upon request.
Set in tropical gardens, your kids will love spending time at the Shandrani kids club with its own private garden and swing set the friendly team have many surprises and exciting activities up their sleeves to keep your little ones happy and entertained. From learning the Sega dance to playing in the kid’s pool to enjoying water sports and creating their own photo frames to fill your precious family memories in, you can be assured that there is plenty for your kids to do during their stay.
There’s even a tasty kid’s menu with fun puzzles to keep them satisfied at meal times. Don’t worry though there’s plenty for you to get involved in, dive into a marine wonderland or indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment.
Shandrani Weddings: Shandrani offers two fantastic wedding packages, The Beachcomber Package and the Luxury Beachcomber Package. Each package includes all the necessary legal fees and a dedicated wedding planner at Shandrani who will cater for all your wedding requirements. For full details see our website.